Gaussian Process Regression Example from Google

C Chao

Aug 27, 2021, 8:40:06 AM8/27/21
to TensorFlow Probability
Hello Everyone,

I noticed that when I ran the example of Gaussian Process as provided by Google, the below error popped up,

I didn’t modify the code.  I just simply ran it, as within Google Colab.

Thanks,
James

Christopher Suter

Aug 27, 2021, 4:08:42 PM8/27/21
to C Chao, TensorFlow Probability
Thanks James. We've had a few reports of this and are looking into it now.

Christopher Suter

Sep 16, 2021, 3:32:43 PM9/16/21
to C Chao, TensorFlow Probability
I think this should be fixed as of recently.

C Chao

Sep 17, 2021, 12:39:54 PM9/17/21
to Christopher Suter, TensorFlow Probability
Great!  Thank you.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 8:40 AM C Chao <paris....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I noticed that when I ran the example of Gaussian Process as provided by Google, the below error popped up,

<Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 14.36.59.png>