Does TFLM support Decision Trees?

Visal Rajapakse

Feb 17, 2022, 10:07:53 AM2/17/22
to TensorFlow Lite
Hi everyone,

I am aware that TF introduced Decision Forests last year. All I want to know is whether TensorFlow Lite Micro supports predictions using Decision Forests. Thank you in advance

Best regards,
Visal

Advait Jain

Feb 17, 2022, 12:41:45 PM2/17/22
to Visal Rajapakse, TensorFlow Lite
Hi VIsal,

I'm assuming that you are referring to https://github.com/tensorflow/decision-forests

TfLite Micro is currently focused inference with neural networks and supporting decision forests is not on our roadmap.

Regards,
Advait

sstar Lung

Apr 10, 2023, 9:34:49 PM4/10/23
to TensorFlow Lite, advai...@google.com, TensorFlow Lite
Hi everyone,

I have been following TF-DF for some time and have noticed that many developers are requesting DF in TFLM. Is there any plan or roadmap for supporting it in the future?

Thank you,
Sean
advai...@google.com 在 2022年2月18日 星期五凌晨1:41:45 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道: