Tensorflow lite GPU aar on Jcenter. Please host elsewhere too

Ben B

Apr 15, 2021, 8:54:46 AM4/15/21
to TensorFlow Lite
Hello tflite team and friends

I noticed that Tensorflow Lite GPU aar is hosted only on Bintray (https://dl.bintray.com/google/tensorflow/org/tensorflow/tensorflow-lite-gpu/). Bintray is closing down, so it would be great to get this uploaded somewhere else.

This would avoid warnings and errors in Android studio/ gradle, since Android Studio lints are now warning against `Jcenter` as a dependency. If users have removed Jcenter, they would get a missing dependency error.

Thanks :)

Xunkai Zhang

Apr 15, 2021, 9:54:11 AM4/15/21
to Ben B, TensorFlow Lite
Thank you for reporting. We've been working on migration to MavenCentral. We'll announce when the migration is done.