Is there any document on trainable operation in tflite?

김대열

Feb 6, 2022, 9:23:37 PM2/6/22
to TensorFlow Lite
Hello, I want to train in my mobile phone.
I use 3D convolution & 3D Avgpooling.
But it didn't work.
Is there any document on trainable operation in tflite?
All of operations in this document is available? ('tfl' 방언  |  TensorFlow MLIR)

Thanks for reading.

Yu-Cheng Ling

Feb 27, 2022, 1:47:10 PM2/27/22
to TensorFlow Lite, wago...@tvstorm.com
Hi,

TensorFlow Lite now supports key features for training (e.g. variables) as you can see in the document
We're still heavily relying on the Select TensorFlow operators feature to leverage TensorFlow kernels for numerical computation.

As you can see in the training code example, you can use tf.lite.OpsSet.SELECT_TF_OPS when using the TFLiteConverter to enable this feature.
It seems to me that the ops required to train AvePool3D and Conv3D are all includeded.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
YC