How to run this files and genereate tensorflow lite models

Ashok Kumar

May 6, 2023, 3:37:41 AM5/6/23
to TensorFlow Lite
I am currently engaged in the implementation of model personalization (tensorflow/examples - demo branch) for a total of 10 classes, and I am seeking assistance regarding the configuration of related files in VS Code. Specifically, I am experiencing challenges generating the following files: initialize.tflite, bottleneck.tflite, train_head.tflite, inference.tflite, and optimizer.tflite. Despite my efforts, I have encountered module-related issues, such as the "tfltransfer" not being found.

To be more specific, I am endeavoring to customize this implementation for a digit model, and any assistance that could be provided would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and support.