On-Device Training with TensorFlow Lite

Ashok Kumar

Apr 2, 2023, 11:50:39 AM4/2/23
to TensorFlow Lite
Greetings to Everyone,

I have been searching for Fashion mnist demo app that is described in this website .  i am working on similar project. If i got the source code this demo app. I can figure out the changes i have to make on my project.

I followed this code , I done some code changes but i would like to know is this code correct or not.

Untitled23.ipynb

Nikolas Stavrou

Apr 2, 2023, 11:54:16 AM4/2/23
to TensorFlow Lite, ashok...@gmail.com
Greetings,

Glad to see someone else working on a similar project. I can take a look at the code even though I am pretty inexperienced myself haha.

By the way, I would love to connect, discuss and help each other since we are working on similar projects. Do you have a discord maybe?

Cheers,
Nick