On-device Training for fashion mnist

Ashok Kumar

Apr 23, 2023, 8:14:48 AM4/23/23
to TensorFlow Lite
Hello Everyone,
I am trying to implement On-device Training for fashion mnist, which is described on the official website of TensorFlow. I don't understand how to implement and integrate this into the Android app. Suppose anyone had experience with this.  I really appreciate your help and guidance in this.

thank you

Haoliang Zhang

Apr 24, 2023, 4:32:37 PM4/24/23
to Ashok Kumar, TensorFlow Lite
Hi Ashok,

We have an on-device training Android Demo app available. You can refer to it to learn how to integrate it with Android.

Best,
Haoliang