How to measure Power consumption for a TinyML solution

Visal Rajapakse

Oct 19, 2021, 2:22:55 AM10/19/21
to TensorFlow Lite
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if my question is a Hardware or Software problem. I'm working on my Bachelors thesis on cognitive protocol for TinyML. As I will be using the wireless communication module (BLE in arduino nano 33 BLE to be specific), I need to measure the energy consumption of the protocol I develop. How can I measure the energy consumption? Is there a library I could possible use? Would be great if I could be pointed towards further reading resources as I couldn't find anything in this topic. Thank you in advance

Sachin Joglekar

Oct 20, 2021, 12:53:57 PM10/20/21
to TensorFlow Lite, visalra...@gmail.com, Joonsoo Jeon, Chao Mei
CCing Chao & Joonsoo from our team who might have some ideas