Mental Health Support

Ross Wilson

Apr 28, 2021, 11:15:44 AM4/28/21
to TensorFlow Lite
Good Afternoon All,

Im very new to TensorFlow and not a programmer, but i wanted to be able to build a platform to help with my clients that are dealing with Mental Health.

Am I in the right place or does this program not build something like this.

All the best
Ross

Lu Wang

Apr 28, 2021, 12:31:58 PM4/28/21
to Ross Wilson, TensorFlow Lite
Hi Ross,

Do you have a specific problem in mind that you want to leverage Machine Learning (ML) to solve? If so, TensorFlow can help you train such a ML model, and deploy the model on various platforms, i.e. server, web, mobile, etc. You may find these tutorials useful for you to get started with the basic ML knowledge and build your own projects. Feel free to let us know if you have any specific questions.

Best,
Lu

Ross Wilson

Apr 28, 2021, 12:38:42 PM4/28/21
to TensorFlow Lite, Lu Wang, TensorFlow Lite, Ross Wilson
Hi Lu,

Thank you so much for your reply and support! Im looking to make a calming brain game, that people can use to reduce the stress and inflammation in the brain that causes anxiety, depression etc. I was thinking like a calming 'Follow the ball" idea, that will take their mind away from their mind issues and distracts them. When we are focusing on something not related to their issues, its easier to deal with.

Thank you again for all your help and support!

Ross