Forums for TF Lite Micro

Visal Rajapakse

Aug 19, 2021, 8:54:09 AM8/19/21
to TensorFlow Lite
Hi everyone,

To start off, this is not a technical conversation. As mentioned in my previous conversation, I'm quite new to TFLM. Given that, I will be researching TFLM based applications/solutions during my final year of research at college. I wanted to know if there are any groups apart from this group (ex. Slack, Discord channels) where I can discuss matters about my project.

It would be great and I would appreciate it if one of you could take the time to get a brief understanding of what my project is in layman's terms and provide some critique on it, maybe how I can improve it. Thanks :)

Advait Jain

Aug 19, 2021, 2:18:20 PM8/19/21
to Visal Rajapakse, TensorFlow Lite
For TFLM-specific discussions you can email SIG-micro.

Visal Rajapakse

Aug 20, 2021, 2:15:25 AM8/20/21
to TensorFlow Lite, Advait Jain, TensorFlow Lite, Visal Rajapakse
Thank you