TensorFlow Lite Micro Supported Platforms

Constantinos Papadopoulos

Mar 10, 2022, 2:28:38 PM3/10/22
to TensorFlow Lite
Dear all,

I am trying to develop an application using TensorFlow Lite for Microcontrollers and I was wondering if TensorFlow Lite Micro is compatible with any arduino board? The tensorflow page  lists only the Nano BLE Sense board.

Moreover where could I find a detailed list of all the platforms/processors supported by the above framework?

Thanks in advance

Deqiang Chen

Mar 10, 2022, 4:54:08 PM3/10/22
to Constantinos Papadopoulos, TensorFlow Lite
https://github.com/tensorflow/tflite-micro#community-supported-tflm-examples list a few platform-specific repos that is based on TFLM .
Hope that helps!

Best regards!
Deqiang

Peter Malkin

Mar 10, 2022, 6:10:56 PM3/10/22
to Deqiang Chen, Constantinos Papadopoulos, TensorFlow Lite
Constantinos,

my team is actually working right now on a board that has EdgeTPU and a microcontroller. It is running TFM and can schedule inferences on the MCU itself, and on the EdgeTPU.

We do have a plan to support Arduino APIs, and are currently working on those.

Corten Singer

May 12, 2022, 1:59:10 PM5/12/22
to TensorFlow Lite, Peter Malkin, Constantinos Papadopoulos, TensorFlow Lite, deqi...@google.com
Hello there,
I just wanted to hop into this thread, because I am currently working on trying to get a TFLM model onto my embedded device. I recently asked this question in the SIG TLFM chat room, but figure it might be more appropriate here in the mailing list:

"I see that someone asked if there is any support for TFLM on a Nordic nRF platform, and the response was this link: https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/nordic/nordic-blog/b/blog/posts/nrf-tensorflow-support. Unfortunately, this blog post and the accompanying github repo are from a student project, and they warn that this code is not stable/supported or even functional.... I understand that there may not be C-specific support for the TFLM project. I simply want to confirm/verify that this is the case in this chat room with folks who are very familiar with TFLM before I move on to finding a new solution for my embedded application. For the sake of completeness, I am working with the nRF52840 chip on a custom board, and the code is written in C (not C++, with which I have zero experience). Is there a supported way to interface with TFLM in C for embedded applications? I have successfully created a great model in Python on my Desktop first, and my goal is to get it working on my nRF52 microcontroller. I also used Bazel to try and build a C-version of tensorflow/tensorflow/lite/c (https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/tree/master/tensorflow/lite/c), but found out that the /micro/ subdirectory has been recently pulled out of this repo into a standalone repo, and now Im not sure if there exists a C-based option for the tflite-micro project. Cheers!"

Divya Tripathi

Nov 4, 2022, 8:02:47 AM11/4/22
to TensorFlow Lite, Corten Singer, peter...@google.com, Constantinos Papadopoulos, TensorFlow Lite, deqi...@google.com
Hello Everyone,

I need to ask is there anyone who has experience of tensorflow Lite with Nordic devices?
@corten are you successful in the implementation so far?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Divya