Built-in Delegate usage in Python API

Robert Kalmar

Jul 15, 2021, 3:17:35 AM7/15/21
to TensorFlow Lite
Hi all,
Does the TFLite's Python API support use of the delegates built-in (registered) in the TFLite library, e.g. NNAPI or XNNPACK? There is a Python API tf.lite.load_delegate() and tf.lite.Delegate() class, which enables to load a custom delegate provided as standalone shared library.
Please note, I do not refer to the bazel option "--define tflite_with_xnnpack=true". I am looking into general solution to register and load arbitrary built-in delegate similarly as in C++ using the TFLite Delegate Registrar (delegate_provider.h).

Thanks,
Robert