Cortex M generic micro_time.cc

Anonymous

Aug 31, 2021, 8:49:03 PMAug 31
to TensorFlow Lite

Hi all,

I am wondering what is the value of 1 tick in seconds for the Cortex M generic micro_time.cc file.

I wanted to know what does 1 tick represent when I use this file to run micro_profiler.cc and get the ticks for my model.

Thanks

Jaesung Chung

Sep 2, 2021, 5:27:56 PMSep 2
to Anonymous, Pete Warden, Advait Jain, TensorFlow Lite
Adding +Pete Warden +Advait Jain for the visilibity

Pete Warden

Sep 2, 2021, 5:36:50 PMSep 2
to Jaesung Chung, Anonymous, Advait Jain, TensorFlow Lite
Thanks Jaesung! This is actually something that's defined by the Arm Cortex M platform, so I don't know the definitive answer. From looking at the documentation though, it appears that each tick represents one cycle count. So, for example, if you have a CPU clocked at 48MHz, each tick will represent 1/48,000,000 of a second. This is only a guess though, so you'll need to check with the datasheet of your hardware or its manufacturer to be certain.

Advait Jain

Sep 2, 2021, 5:39:06 PMSep 2
to Pete Warden, SIG micro, Jaesung Chung, Anonymous, TensorFlow Lite

Anonymous

Sep 2, 2021, 7:52:26 PMSep 2
to Advait Jain, Pete Warden, SIG micro, Jaesung Chung, TensorFlow Lite
Thanks resolved!