Converting StyleGan to tensorflow js

Saswat Das

Jun 7, 2021, 12:26:36 AM6/7/21
to TensorFlow.js Discussion
Hello. This doubt may seem a little bit less researched, but here I go. I wanted to convert the stylegan generator to tensorflow js model. But this I understand that stylegan python (using TF2.x) has custom loops and objects in the generator object.

How do I convert that to the tensorflow js model ? Can somebody briefly describe the steps ? I tried reading the documentation but got confused . Please Help thank you so much !

Jason Mayes

Jun 7, 2021, 1:48:11 PM6/7/21
to TensorFlow.js Discussion, saswat...@gmail.com

Hi there,

Could you post this on the TF Forum. We are moving away from Google Groups now that the new forum has been announced for questions like this so all can benefit from the answer etc.

Just tag the question with TFJS so we find it.

Jason