Issue with running code locally

Sreejan Chattopadhyay

Aug 29, 2021, 12:11:52 PM8/29/21
to TensorFlow.js Discussion
Hi I am Sreejan Chattopadhyay. I have recently started with open sorce contribution. So I had to add test cases for some functions. After adding the test cases I tried to test it. But I got some errors.
mycode.png
This is the error. So for crosschecking if it is my my code which caused the error I cloned the tensorflow repo without my changes. On testing the original code I got the same error.
tensorfloworiginal.png
On careful analysing I saw the problem might be with my laptop beacuse the error was raised from tfjs backend file. My laptop does not contain any gpu or some highend configurations. So can anyone guide me on what to do next?
Regards,
Sreejan Chattopadhyay

Jason Mayes

Aug 29, 2021, 12:17:00 PM8/29/21
to Sreejan Chattopadhyay, TensorFlow.js Discussion
Could you post this on the TF Forum - we are moving away from Google Groups for discussion as the forum is easier to search / get notified / and provide answers in a way all can find and see. I can loop in our build expert there who may have some thoughts about this. Simply tag the post with TFJS so we find it:

Thanks!

Jason

  •  Jason Mayes
  •  Senior Developer Relations Engineer, TensorFlow.js
  •  Google
     Follow me or get inspired: #MadeWithTFJS demos on YouTube

This email may be confidential and privileged. If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to the wrong person.

Sreejan Chattopadhyay

Aug 29, 2021, 12:21:42 PM8/29/21
to Jason Mayes, TensorFlow.js Discussion
Sure, I will do that.

Jason Mayes

Aug 29, 2021, 12:41:49 PM8/29/21
to Sreejan Chattopadhyay, TensorFlow.js Discussion
Awesome, thanks!