TensorFlow Forum - post your questions / demos / thoughts there!

Jason Mayes

Jun 7, 2021, 1:52:25 PM6/7/21
to TensorFlow.js Discussion
Hello all!

So as some of you may already know, at Google IO this year we announced a new TensorFlow central forum to ask all of your TF questions - including those for TensorFlow.js.

Please consider moving new conversations / questions / sharing of demos etc to this public space so things are easier to find / search  and hopefully get a faster response too.

Untitled.jpg

You can tag with TFJS on your post so people know your post is TensorFlow.js related and if you made something cool we of course have the MadeWithTFJS tag too :-)

See you over there!

Jason