List of Unsupported Ops / Priority of Unsupported Ops

Kevin Scott

Sep 8, 2018, 4:10:31 PM9/8/18
to TensorFlow.js Discussion
Hello!

I'm trying to convert Universal Sentence Encoders and Elmo from Tensorflow Hub, as shown in this colab doc. Each fail with a number of unsupported ops. For example, universal-sentence-encoder-lite fails with unsupported ops:

ValueError: Unsupported Ops in the model before optimization FloorMod, SplitV, SparseToDense, GatherNd, Prod, ScatterNd, ListDiff, BatchMatMul

Is there a prioritized roadmap of ops the team is working on? It'd be nice to know whether certain ops will be supported in the future or not.

I found this, which details the list of supported ops; but nothing about what's coming down in the future.

Thanks!
Kevin

Kevin Scott

Sep 9, 2018, 3:48:48 PM9/9/18
to TensorFlow.js Discussion
Follow up question: I see a number of these are already requested (e.g., BatchMatMul, ListDiff, and Prod) as Github issues. Is that the preferred way of requesting support for specific Ops, or is there a better way to lodge a vote?

Thanks!
Kevin

yass...@google.com

Sep 10, 2018, 2:52:18 PM9/10/18
to TensorFlow.js Discussion
Github is probably the best place for this as its easier for us to keep track of, leaving a comment on an existing issue helps us with prioritization.

Kevin Scott

Sep 10, 2018, 6:58:47 PM9/10/18
to TensorFlow.js Discussion

Loreto Parisi

Sep 12, 2018, 5:18:24 AM9/12/18
to TensorFlow.js Discussion

I'm adding to the unsupported operations: ReverseSequenceProdListDiffBatchMatMul

ValueError: Unsupported Ops in the model before optimization
ReverseSequence, Prod, ListDiff, BatchMatMul

I was trying to use tfjs-converter to convert this GRU G2P trained model from the SessionBundle format.