Migration to TensorFlow Forum

Jason Mayes

Oct 20, 2021, 5:47:23 PM10/20/21
to TensorFlow.js Discussion
Hello everyone.

I just wanted to post one final update here now that we have successfully transitioned to using the new TensorFlow forum as our centralized way to ask questions, discuss topics around TFJS, and more.

Simply head on over to https://discuss.tensorflow.org/tag/tfjs to find what people are talking about related to TensorFlow.js and if you make a post, simply use the "TFJS" tag so our community and team can find it easily.

tfjs.jpg

Naturally this group's existing posts will be preserved and still viewable as many useful discussions are here from the past.

See you all over there!