SIG TF.js meeting on Tuesday May 11th

Masoud Charkhabi

May 6, 2021, 11:44:15 AM5/6/21
to TensorFlow.js Discussion
Hi TF.js Community!

We are looking forward to catching up with you in our next SIG meeting on Tuesday May 11th from 6-7PM PST. The meeting has been moved from May 4th due to holidays in China.

The TensorFlow.js team will present an overview of the new Task API for the first half of the presentation. Based on feedback, we will allocate the second half of the meeting to discussion and Q&A. Joana will also introduce the new TF contributor forum. Please feel free to add any questions or topics for discussion to the agenda.

The meeting agenda, and previous meeting notes:

Shared drive for SIG resources and materials:

https://drive.google.com/corp/drive/folders/1Fh2RcrlCfn3sefMCLFc09TX1XfIYxKXw

Talk soon!

TFJS Team