paid consultancy - Posenet

cesar pachon

Feb 22, 2021, 6:49:59 PM2/22/21
to TensorFlow.js Discussion
hello, I would like to contact experts in TensorFlow.js with PoseNet in the browser, it is a paid consultancy.
Please contact me to my email (cesar...@gmail.com).
Thank you!

Mark Strefford

Feb 23, 2021, 5:54:02 AM2/23/21
to TensorFlow.js Discussion, cesar...@gmail.com
Messaged you.

Khurram Mughal

Feb 23, 2021, 6:56:31 AM2/23/21
to Mark Strefford, TensorFlow.js Discussion, cesar...@gmail.com
Your message is not vey clear. Do you seek help ?

Regards,

Khurram Shahzad
M.Sc. (CS),M.Sc(SE)
King's College London

cesar pachon

Feb 23, 2021, 7:52:05 AM2/23/21
to TensorFlow.js Discussion, kmu...@gmail.com, TensorFlow.js Discussion
Hello Khurram,
We have an existing web product that uses TFJS in the browser and we are interested in the help of an expert to make a diagnose over our current implementation, suggest enhancements and help us to discover how to solve issues that we had found like migration issues (incompatibilities between poses captured with different versions of TFJS), along with enhancements to the quality of the detection itself.
I had been providing more details to the persons who had wrote me already.
thank you!