[DISCUSS] ARM CI for tensorflow

bo zhaobo

Apr 29, 2020, 4:55:00 AM4/29/20
to TensorFlow Community Testing
Hi guys, I'm an newbee about tensorflow. And so sorry I'm not sure whether this is the right place to discuss. But I see this channe we are talk about the testing of Tensorflow. So...

We found Tensorflow community has the internal build CI/CD(jobs). Seems it can not be viewed in public.

So does community want a ARM CI for tensorflow?
 Is that possible to accept the 3rd party CI/CD system? Or only ARM resources are donated into the internal CI?

And for the community support builds CI/CD(such as https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow#community-supported-builds), what's the steps to integrate into Tensorflow community?

Hope team can give some suggestions, and the things both of us need to be concerned..

Thanks very much

BR

bzhao