new feature column api's where to find

prashanth vadnala

Dec 13, 2019, 2:04:06 AM12/13/19
to TensorFlow Community Testing
Hii everyone .. my self  prashanth and i learnt previously tensorflow 1.x version but now  i removed older one and installed  tensorflow 2.0  stable gpu  version ..
but now i am facing problems with old  feature columns apis ,unable to find codes of new version and also problem with estimators , train and,evaluate codes
please help me with changes in codes where to find it.

thank you

prashanth vadnala

Dec 13, 2019, 1:51:01 PM12/13/19
to TensorFlow Community Testing
ValueError: Tensor conversion requested dtype float64 for Tensor with dtype float32: <tf.Tensor 'Sum_4:0' shape=(1,) dtype=float32>

tensorflow 2.0 getting error while evaluate for linear classifier ,please help...