tensorflow on Slack: New Account Details

Slack

Dec 22, 2019, 4:41:11 PM12/22/19
to tes...@tensorflow.org

Welcome to Slack!

You’ve joined the new Slack workspace tensorflow. Here are your account details:

tensorflow

Workspace name: tensorflow

Email: tes...@tensorflow.org

We’ll send you a few quick emails on how to get the most out of Slack. In the meantime, dive in and start exploring. We’re glad you’re here!

Want to learn more now?

Check out our Slack guides for tips on messaging with your team, sharing files, and getting updates from your other tools.

An illustration of a guidebook and a paper manual, both bearing the Slack logo.
  Made by Slack Technologies, Inc
500 Howard Street  San Francisco, CA 94105  United States

 Our Blog  •  Email Preferences  •  Policies

Slack