SIG TensorBoard Charter

Edd Wilder-James

Apr 10, 2018, 7:19:52 PM4/10/18
to SIG TensorBoard
Hi everyone, as promised by Justine, here is the charter for this group. In a little while, there'll be a canonical home for it on GitHub, but this posting serves to archive the current charter for future reference.

SIG TensorBoard Charter

Objective

To facilitate code contribution and plugin development for the TensorBoard project.

Membership

Everyone involved in developing with TensorBoard is welcome to participate in our GitHub community. The SIG mailing list exists to facilitate conversations between certain stakeholders. While the contents of this list are publicly available for maximum transparency, we curate posting privileges to ensure each group of stakeholders has exactly one voice. The TensorBoard team reserves the right to exercise good judgement in determining the boundaries of stakeholding.

Archives of the mailing list are publicly accessible.

Resources

Contacts

  • Project lead: Justine Tunney @jart - jart at google
  • For administrative questions, contact Edd Wilder-James @ewilderj - ewj at google

Code of Conduct

As with all forums and spaces related to TensorFlow, SIG-TensorBoard is subject to the TensorFlow Code of Conduct