We're meeting this Friday: what do you have to share?

Edd Wilder-James

Aug 7, 2019, 7:37:53 PM8/7/19
to tenso...@tensorflow.org
Hi SIG TensorBoarders,

We're meeting again this Friday. The agenda is open for suggestions, please head to the doc below and insert what you'd like to discuss.

We are especially keen for demos: either of plugins you're working on for TensorBoard, or just sharing your workflow -- how does TensorBoard help you get where you're going faster? Feel free to ping me if you have any questions, but just go ahead and sign up to share in the doc!

Joining details:
2019-08-09 11am PT
meet.google.com/zkc-vkic-kdw
‎(‪US‬) ‪+1 385-393-5078
PIN: ‪640 040 826#

Agenda and notes doc here -- please add your items!

See you Friday!

Edd

--
Edd Wilder-James, Open Source Strategy (ML & Data) at Google
Join us at TensorFlow World, Oct 28-31