GSOC Tensorboard plug-ins and embedding visualizer

Vinayak Tyagi

Mar 2, 2019, 11:27:12 AM3/2/19
to SIG TensorBoard
Hello Everyone,

I am Vinayak Tyagi final year student from Computer Science Engineering.
I am interested in contributing or knowing more about on following topics

1. Tensorboard enhancements to existing Tensorboard plug-ins.

2. I also want to ask in this session of GSOC are we also planing to work or improve the embedding visualizer and if yes help me were start for it .

3. Please tell me more about debugger plugin in tensorboard and were to start for it .

Thanks and regards
Vinayak Tyagi

Paige Bailey

Mar 2, 2019, 9:15:56 PM3/2/19
to Vinayak Tyagi, SIG TensorBoard
Hi, Vinayak -
Thank you for your interest in Google Summer of Code! We appreciate it, and are looking forward to receiving your application and detailed proposal.

Feel free to reach out to me directly (do not reply all) if you have additional questions.

Thanks!
.pb

Paige Bailey

Developer Advocate (TensorFlow)