Help shape the future of TensorBoard

Mani Varadarajan

Aug 9, 2019, 7:44:06 PM8/9/19
to tenso...@tensorflow.org
The TensorBoard team is looking for experienced ML developers to give us feedback on cutting edge, unreleased TensorBoard UX designs.

In return for chatting with our UX researchers for an hour over VC, you will receive either a $125 gift code, a donation in your name to charity, or specially branded swag.

If you’re interested in participating, please complete this questionnaire:

https://forms.gle/LewLxwkN9PJwk7Vx5

We’ll get in touch with qualified participants to discuss details and set your appointment time.

Please forward this email to anyone who may be interested in participating.

Thanks!

(Please note that you won’t be compensated for responding to the questionnaire; you’ll receive a gratuity only if you actually attend a study session with Google. Thank you for your time!)