[Registration Open] TensorFlow Contributor Summit 2019

Joana Carrasqueira

Sep 19, 2019, 1:48:56 PM9/19/19
to SIG TensorBoard

Hi SIG members,

We are pleased to announce that we are hosting the first Contributor Summit co-located with Tensorflow World on the 28-29th October, in Santa Clara, CA, USA!

We will open registration more broadly after we’re sure that SIG members have had a change to sign up, so please don’t delay, as space is limited!

How to register:

  • If you are already registered for Tensorflow World, then we’ve got you covered. Just turn up on Monday 28th!

  • Otherwise, register here using the code TFW19CS. This will grant you access to the Contributor Summit (Monday-Tuesday), and is free for TensorFlow contributors.

  • If instead you want to register for the entire conference (Monday-Thursday), use the code TF20 to get 20% off ticket prices (early pricing available through September 27).

If you know any great contributors in the community or potential new contributors, whether in code, docs or community, please invite them to join us. The Contributor Summit pass is free and also grants access to the Expo Hall during TensorFlow World.

For more information about the program, please check our website. The final program will be available soon. However, in the meantime if you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at tfcs...@tensorflow.org.

Looking forward to see you all at the summit!

Joana Carrasqueira and Edd Wilder-James