GSOC 2021

2K18-CO-102 AVIRAL YADAV

Feb 9, 2021, 5:00:02 AMFeb 9
to Swift for TensorFlow
Hello Community,
I am Aviral Yadav, and I am a prefinal year student at Delhi Technological University, New Delhi, India.
I am an iOS developer with a keen interest in Machine Learning , Deep Learning and OpenCV . I also have used Tensorflow to write machine learning models and incorporated them for use in my iOS apps written in Swift.
I also saw the last years' Swift for Tensorflow GSoC projects and I found them very interesting.
I am also looking forward to participate in GSoC 2021. Are there any projects I can contribute to?
Thanks,
Aviral

Brad Larson

Feb 16, 2021, 3:51:53 PMFeb 16
to Swift for TensorFlow, avir...@gmail.com
Welcome, and thanks for the interest in Google Summer of Code. Unfortunately, as you may have heard, Swift for TensorFlow will not be participating in this year's GSoC program. We all will miss it, because seeing the outstanding work of students was always a highlight of the year.

It's also a little too early to say which organizations or projects will be involved in this year's program, because organizations still have a few days to apply. Announcements will be made March 9, so I recommend keeping an eye on summerofcode.withgoogle.com until then.

Gaston Seneza

Feb 16, 2021, 8:48:33 PMFeb 16
to Brad Larson, Swift for TensorFlow, avir...@gmail.com
Good luck Aviral. GSoC always has great projects to contribute to.

Note: Since you are interested in S4TF, thought you should know that it seems like Google has decided to sunset S4FT project. It’s in archive mode now. Not sure if there will be developer communities continuing the effort.

Best of luck.

 Gaston Seneza

"Either I will find a way, or I will make one.” ~Philip Sidney