Deep Learning with Swift for TensorFlow book is now available!

Rahul

Jan 24, 2021, 11:56:13 PM1/24/21
to Swift for TensorFlow
Hi S4TF community,

I'm glad to announce that my book Deep Learning with Swift for TensorFlow is now available!

The goal of book is to explain concepts of deep learning in detail and then program them in S4TF. I hope you'll like it! 😃

Book's available on AmazonApress, Springer, and others.

Regards
Rahul Bhalley

Brett Koonce

Jan 25, 2021, 11:51:04 AM1/25/21
to Rahul, Swift for TensorFlow
Congratulations Rahul!

On Jan 24, 2021, at 10:56 PM, Rahul <rahul...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi S4TF community,

Ewa Matejska

Jan 25, 2021, 11:58:40 AM1/25/21
to Brett Koonce, Rahul, Swift for TensorFlow
Awesome! Congrats.

Ewa

Brad Larson

Jan 25, 2021, 12:13:44 PM1/25/21
to Swift for TensorFlow, rahul...@gmail.com
Congratulations! I know that getting a book from concept to publication is a tremendous effort. It's great to have this as a resource.

Rahul

Jan 26, 2021, 1:04:19 AM1/26/21
to Swift for TensorFlow, bradl...@google.com, Rahul
Thanks Brett, Ewa, and Brad (thanks for acknowledging the effort it took)!

It feels great to be a part of this community. And thanks a lot to whole Google S4TF team (especially, Chris Lattner and Richard Wei) for setting up Swift (my favorite language) in the forefront of deep learning space. (I'm very excited for stock toolchains (especially, for macOS) and  WWDC to unveil differentiation feature support!!)

Btw, I recently checked that book is also on  Books!

Thankfully
Rahul Bhalley

Chris Lattner

Jan 27, 2021, 12:08:43 AM1/27/21
to Rahul, Swift for TensorFlow
Congratulations Rahul, this is huge!!

-Chris

Rahul

Jan 27, 2021, 1:15:59 AM1/27/21
to Chris Lattner, Swift for TensorFlow
Thank a lot Chris!

Rahul

Jan 27, 2021, 1:17:05 AM1/27/21
to Andrew Pynch, sw...@tensorflow.org
Thanks Andrew!

Regards
Rahul Bhalley

On 27-Jan-2021, at 12:39 AM, Andrew Pynch <andrewpyn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Awesome work Rahul, really looking forward to seeing what you have put together!

~Cheers!

Dan Zheng

Jan 27, 2021, 1:00:11 PM1/27/21
to Brad Larson, Swift for TensorFlow, rahul...@gmail.com
Congrats Rahul! :)

Dan

Rahul

Jan 27, 2021, 6:53:33 PM1/27/21
to Dan Zheng, Brad Larson, Swift for TensorFlow
Thanks Dan!

Jeongkyu Shin

Jan 27, 2021, 8:23:31 PM1/27/21
to Rahul, Swift for TensorFlow
Congratulations! I'll have a fun winter night with Swift TF and Kindle!

Regards,
Jeongkyu

'Everything looks different on the other side'
                     -Ian Malcomm, from Michael Crichton's 'The Jurassic Park'

Jeongkyu Shin, Ph.D.

Founder, Lablup Inc. - Make AI accessible
https://www.lablup.com

Google Developer Expert (Machine Learning / Design Sprint Master)

Leader,  NeedlWorks and Tatter Network Foundation (http://www.needlworks.orghttp://www.textcube.org)

E@ : inureyes at gmail.com
T@ : @inureyes / H@ : https://jkshin.nubimaru.com

Rahul

Jan 27, 2021, 9:55:35 PM1/27/21
to Swift for TensorFlow, inur...@gmail.com, Swift for TensorFlow, Rahul
Thanks Jeongkyu, I hope you'll like it.

Regards
Rahul Bhalley

Frank Dellaert

Jan 28, 2021, 7:53:21 AM1/28/21
to Swift for TensorFlow, rahul...@gmail.com, inur...@gmail.com, Swift for TensorFlow
Nice!!

Rahul

Jan 28, 2021, 12:48:08 PM1/28/21
to Swift for TensorFlow, Rahul, Swift for TensorFlow
Book's peak stats (before I forget 😉):

1. #2 on Amazon (New Releases in AI & Semantics)
2. #44 on Amazon (Best Sellers in AI & Semantics)
3. #10 on  Books (New Releases: Computers & Internet)

Gaston Seneza

Jan 28, 2021, 4:18:57 PM1/28/21
to Rahul, Swift for TensorFlow
Congratulations, Rahul! This is huge. I just got a copy.

Looking forward to reading it.

Best,
-Gaston S.

"Either I will find a way or I will make one" ~Philip Sidney

Eli Hini

Jan 28, 2021, 9:41:23 PM1/28/21
to Rahul, Swift for TensorFlow
Well done Rahul,
I am looking forward to reading the book.

Cheers,
Eli Hini
Founder and CEO Venovis Inc.

Rahul

Jan 29, 2021, 1:20:02 AM1/29/21
to Swift for TensorFlow, eh...@venovis.com, Swift for TensorFlow, Rahul
Thanks Frank, Gaston, and Eli. I hope you have fun reading it!

If you want to, you may leave a review on Amazon. :)

Regards
Rahul Bhalley