Request | support for TrinoRetrievalJob for FeastExampleGen

Aditya Soni

Sep 15, 2023, 8:04:15 AM9/15/23
to sig-tfx-addons
I am using FeastExampleGen for data retrieval from a feature store.
My data is stored in Trino.

While doing this, am facing this error.

NotImplementedError: Support for class < ' 'feast.infra.offline_stores.contrib.trino_offline_store.trino.TrinoRetrievalJob '>. For now we only supoort BigQuery Source.

Robert Crowe

Sep 15, 2023, 1:41:56 PM9/15/23
to sig-tfx-addons, soniadit...@gmail.com
I think that adding support for Trino would be a new project.  You can propose a new project by creating a proposal, or you can also just create a project idea by adding it under issues with the Project:Idea label.

Aditya Soni

Sep 16, 2023, 5:49:00 AM9/16/23
to sig-tfx-addons, Robert Crowe, soniadit...@gmail.com