[Vote] Release model card toolkit 2.0.0 from 2.0.0rc0

Hannes Hapke

Apr 2, 2023, 10:00:09 PM4/2/23
to sig-tfx...@tensorflow.org, sue
Hi all,

We are new version of the Model Card Toolkit ready for release!

The big change is the removal of the tfx component and the related dependencies. It will allow users to use the MCT without installing tfx.

A big thank you to @sue her guidance, all the small and big contributions and for testing of the rc0!

If you want to check out the release candidate, use the `pip` command below
$ pip install -i https://test.pypi.org/simple/ model-card-toolkit==2.0.0rc0 --extra-index-url https://pypi.org/simple

This email is calling a vote on the release, which will last for 72 hours, from Monday, April 3rd, 2023 at 02:00 UTC
until Thursday, April 6th, 2023, at 02:00 UTC, or until 3 binding +1 votes have been received.

Consider this my +1.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thank you for replies and votes!

Hannes

Suzen Fylke

Apr 3, 2023, 1:47:16 PM4/3/23
to Hannes Hapke, sig-tfx...@tensorflow.org
Thank you, Hannes!!

+1 approve

Kshitijaa Jaglan

Apr 3, 2023, 1:51:06 PM4/3/23
to sig-tfx-addons, Suzen Fylke, sig-tfx...@tensorflow.org, Hannes Hapke
Thank you all!
+1

Hannes Hapke

Apr 3, 2023, 1:53:59 PM4/3/23
to sig-tfx...@tensorflow.org, Suzen Fylke, Kshitijaa Jaglan
Thank you all. Seems like we have enough votes to release the new version.

Hannes