How to use Rust bindings on Apple M1

Howard Yang

Mar 2, 2021, 10:12:20 PM3/2/21
to Rust for TensorFlow
Has anyone succeeded to use the Tensorflow Rust binding on a Mac with M1 chip? Is it compatible to tensorflow_macos?

Akitaki

Mar 6, 2021, 6:10:05 AM3/6/21
to Rust for TensorFlow, how...@quantrend.ai
As far as I can tell, tensorflow_macos requires at least TF 2.4, while the Rust binding currently is at 2.3 (see tensorflow-sys/build.rs).

I've actually managed to make the Rust binding work with TF 2.4 in my personal fork (because I have hardware that's only supported from 2.4), but it involves writing unsafe code, which is a realm I'm no expert in. The biggest part I had to change was due to the new TF_TString API introduced in the C API from version 2.4.
2021年3月3日水曜日 11:12:20 UTC+8 how...@quantrend.ai: