Using the merge operation?

Samyak K. G.

Jan 13, 2022, 6:41:11 AM1/13/22
to Rust for TensorFlow
I've been trying to use the merge operation directly to implement some simple models.

The Merge operation in the C++ documentation seems to accept a list of operations as input, but the one in rust only accepts a single operation. Is there any way to pass a list of operations to the rust version?

First-Thought // Giver-of-Will

Apr 14, 2022, 11:06:39 PM4/14/22
to Rust for TensorFlow, samyak....@gmail.com
were you able to solve this? I have had to work around a lot of the type constraints on various operations and may be able to help.

Adam Crume

Apr 25, 2022, 8:18:44 PM4/25/22
to First-Thought // Giver-of-Will, Rust for TensorFlow, samyak....@gmail.com
This issue is tracked in https://github.com/tensorflow/rust/issues/345.  The generated code isn't quite right.