Webassmebly Tensorflow SiG

Saif Eddine Khelifa

Apr 26, 2023, 11:24:25 PM4/26/23
to Rust for TensorFlow
can we compile tensorflow Sig into webassembly using
cargo build wasm32-wasi ???

Adam Crume

May 8, 2023, 2:10:29 PM5/8/23
to Saif Eddine Khelifa, Rust for TensorFlow
Compiling the tensorflow crate to WASM is not currently supported.  The codebase is very specific to the C API, which to my knowledge isn't an API exposed by the TensorFlow.js WASM backend.  You may want to follow https://github.com/tensorflow/rust/issues/266.