tensorflow installation challenge

edbert kwesi

Aug 24, 2022, 12:32:34 AM8/24/22
to Rust for TensorFlow
can anyone help me, each  time i key in the command  cargo build -j 1   the output is linker not found what should i do,   click attachement for better view
tensorflow.PNG

Adam Crume

Aug 24, 2022, 11:15:31 AM8/24/22
to edbert kwesi, Rust for TensorFlow
I haven't used Windows in a long time, but as the error suggests, you need Visual Studio installed including C++ support.  It looks like https://www.jaacostan.com/2019/12/rust-error-linker-linkexe-not-found.html has helpful instructions.