Re: TFRS SIG

Shuangfeng Li

Aug 26, 2021, 12:25:59 AM8/26/21
to Kyle McMearty, Wei Wei, recomm...@tensorflow.org, recommend...@tensorflow.org, Haidong Rong, dingch...@gmail.com
Hi Kyle,

We don't meet regularly, but SIG group is actively developing solutions in the area. Most activities happen in github and please follow there: https://github.com/tensorflow/recommenders-addons. Two packages are available there:

Welcome contributions! Can send RFC in github, or email to have conversations here. If there are common interests for more audiences, SIG leads like +Haidong Rong +Wei Wei can help setup SIG meetings too.

Shuangfeng

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 3:54 AM 'Kyle McMearty' via SIG Recommenders Leads <recommend...@tensorflow.org> wrote:

Hello,

I was browsing on the GitHub TF Community SIGs and found the Recommender SIG.

I signed up for the SIG Mailing List and read through the Charter.md file explaining what this SIG is for.

The last update / meeting I saw was planned for Jan 21’.

Does this SIG group still meet regularly?

Thank you,

Kyle A. McMearty Data Analyst

828.265.2907   |   www.ecrs.com