learning resource for tf.recommenders

Ramin Bakhtiyari

Nov 10, 2021, 4:15:31 AM11/10/21
to SIG Recommenders
hi guys.
I'm currently using TensorFlow recommender for building a production recommender system. but, the only recourses that I have found was  TensorFlow official examples, but some aspect of this examples is ambiguous for me. for example hoe could we stick the ranking model to the retrieval model and build an end-to-end recommender, or how can we create a deep multitask model or how can we make predictions with a multitask model.
can anybody help me or introduce me to useful resources.
thank you so much.
best. Ramin.

Wei Wei

Nov 10, 2021, 4:21:31 AM11/10/21
to Ramin Bakhtiyari, SIG Recommenders
Could you post your questions to TensorFlow Recommenders github repo?

This mailing list is for another project TFRA, which is separate from TensorFlow Recommenders.

TF

Wei Wei | 魏巍
Developer Advocate, TensorFlow
Google Shanghai
Cell/WeChat 手机/微信: 13524037603
we...@google.com

This email may be confidential or privileged.  If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to the wrong person.  Thanks.

此邮件可能含有机密信息并受法律保护。 如果您错误地收到此邮件, 请不要转发给任何人,请立即将此邮件所有的副本、包括其全部附件彻底删除,并请告知发件人此邮件被发至错误的收件人。谢谢。

Ramin Bakhtiyari

Nov 11, 2021, 8:14:06 AM11/11/21
to SIG Recommenders, Wei Wei, SIG Recommenders, Ramin Bakhtiyari
Thanks for pointing me to this.
I will.