Welcome to join TF SIG Recommenders

Shuangfeng Li

Nov 19, 2020, 6:19:34 AM11/19/20
to SIG Recommenders, recommend...@tensorflow.org
Hi,

Welcome to join TF SIG Recommenders! Here is the place for discussing topics related to TensorFlow for recommendations. We hope to encourage sharing of best practices in the industry, get consensus and product feedback to help evolve TensorFlow better, and facilitate the contributions of RFCs and PRs in this domain. For detailed scope of this SIG, please refers to the RFC. Welcome to invite more related audiences.

We will announce the first SIG meetings in Dec, and review the initial RFC and PRs related to large dynamic embedding supports. Stay tuned!

Shuangfeng, on behalf of TF SIG Recommenders Leads