SIG-Networking Status 2019-01-10

40 views
Skip to first unread message

Bairen Yi

unread,
Jan 10, 2019, 7:40:12 PM1/10/19
to netwo...@tensorflow.org

Hi folks,

 

Thanks for attending the meeting yesterday. For those of you not at the meeting, here is a quick update:

 

We have made good progress regarding the action items last time:

 

•    Existing plugins are now in https://github.com/tensorflow/networking repo

•    New directory format of tensorflow_networking and Bazel build files

•    Initial CI for testing setup, available here on a GCP VM http://35.229.233.174:8080

•    GitHub hook could be triggered to invoke CI & testing when PR submitted

 

During the meeting, we have set up the following action items:

 

•    Yaniv from Mellanox will provide bare metal machines to host CI & testing, and we will work out an ETA

•    Paul and Anna from TF team will work on a design draft to support registering networking plugin in TF C API

•    Tongxuan from Alibaba will submit an initial design draft of grpc+seastar, a DPDK-based RPC to augment gRPC

•    Jeroen and I will migrate other plugins so all existing plugins could be built in new directory format

 

Email the list if you would like to join the ongoing initiatives. Thanks again for everyone to make this happen!

 

Happy new year,

Bairen

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages