TensorFlow Networking C API - Invitation to comment

Anna Revinskaya (via Google Docs)

Feb 11, 2019, 6:18:00 PM2/11/19
to netwo...@tensorflow.org
Anna Revinskaya has invited you to comment on the following document:
Unknown profile photoHi All,

We put together a document that describes Networking C API approach that we have in mind right now. Note that this document is still missing a lot of key components and in no way complete, but we want to share it for preliminary discussion.

I will also add a note about it to tomorrow's agenda.

Thank you,
Anna
Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because someone shared a document with you from Google Docs.
Logo for Google Docs