Thanks everyone for joining the call today

Bairen Yi

Dec 11, 2018, 5:43:34 PM12/11/18
to SIG Networking
Hi all,

It's been very productive and I think we are pretty clear on the TODO items before the next meeting:
  • Move existing code as-is
  • Add build instructions (bonus points for automated tooling)
  • Add some better unit tests (at minimum to test building/compilation process)
  • See if tests can be invoked remotely by Jenkins

Paul, Yaniv and I will start to work on these items after this meeting. If you would like to help in any way, just send a post to this group. It would be much appreciated.

Best,

Bairen

Edd Wilder-James

Jan 7, 2019, 1:11:35 PM1/7/19
to Bairen Yi, SIG Networking
Hey folks,

We're scheduled for our call at 8am Pacific tomorrow (January 8th), as per our decision to re-time the call the last time around.

Here's the agenda doc: please build it out!

Happy New Year!

Edd

Edd Wilder-James, Open Source Strategy at Google