going on leave of absence

Paul Tucker

Apr 22, 2019, 8:33:15 PM4/22/19
to netwo...@tensorflow.org
I've been working at Google for a number of years and I'm finally taking the opportunity to step away for a few months and experience life without the demands of full-time employment in the tech industry.   It's been great to see how members of the broader community have stepped forward to improve TensorFlow with the contrib networking code and now this SIG.   With Bairen's leadership of the SIG and the new C API being developed by Anna and the components team at Google I'm sure very welcome improvements will be forthcoming soon.

This Friday will be my last day at Google for 3 months.  I'm scheduled to return July 29.

Paul