Is there any plan to support more TF Op in TF dialect——hlo dialect route?

mofheka

Mar 18, 2021, 4:24:43 AM3/18/21
to MLIR
Such as tf.GatherNd、tf.SparseFillEmptyRows、tf.Where and something else……
Or just better switch to another route, for example tosa, if needing to use these op.

Jacques Pienaar

Mar 18, 2021, 9:17:46 AM3/18/21
to mofheka, MLIR
GatherNd and Where are already supported.

SparseFillEmptyRows we've not had any request for and the mapping to HLO may not be as performant. The mappings are mostly need driven for parts of models that we want to compile on device - there are other efforts in motion for more general needs too, but our focus here is use driven. Code contributions welcome for adding legalizations of interest.

 It depends on what you want to do, and mixing HLO and TOSA (and even TFlite) is also an option.

-- Jacques

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021, 1:24 AM mofheka <mofh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Such as tf.GatherNd、tf.SparseFillEmptyRows、tf.Where and something else……
Or just better switch to another route, for example tosa, if needing to use these op.

mofheka

Mar 19, 2021, 2:52:00 AM3/19/21
to MLIR, jpie...@google.com, MLIR, mofheka
what about "tf.Tile"?

Jacques Pienaar

Mar 19, 2021, 11:40:24 AM3/19/21
to mofheka, MLIR
Yes, supported. There was both a tensorboard plugin and a list of supported ops. It may need an update as the way it queries support I don't think gives the full picture. E.g., not all of the ops supported are supported equally for dynamic shapes.