MLIR Talks @ CGO this Sunday 2/28

Mehdi AMINI

Feb 25, 2021, 1:57:06 PM2/25/21
to MLIR
Hi all,

This Sunday (2/28), there are two workshops collocated with CGO that have MLIR-related talks:

[C4ML (Compilers for Machine Learning)](https://www.c4ml.org/c4ml-2021):

* Uday Bondhugula, Polymage Labs & Indian Institute of Science: Polyhedral Building Blocks for High-Performance Code Generation in MLIR.
* Xiaoyong Liu, Alibaba: An MLIR-Based end-to-end dynamic shape compiler.
* Chao Liu & Wen-Heng (Jack) Chung, AMD: Realize implicit GEMM-based convolutions on AMD GPU using MLIR.

[Fifth LLVM Performance Workshop](https://llvm.org/devmtg/2021-02-28/):

* Vinay M, Ranjith Kumar H, Siddharth Tiwary and Prashantha Nr: Classical Loop Nest Transformation Framework on MLIR.
* Vinay Madhusudan, Ranjith Kumar and Prashanth Nr: Moving LLVM’s code generator to MLIR framework.
* Prashantha Nr and Ranjith Kumar: LTO and Data Layout Optimisations in MLIR.
* Gokcen Kestor: COMET: Domain Specific Compilation for Heterogeneous Targets

Registration is $60 ($30 for IEEE/ACM members).

It seems that some of these could be great topics of discussion within our Open Design meeting. I may try to ask the presenters if they are interested in repeating their talk for us :)

Cheers,

--
Mehdi

Mehdi AMINI

Feb 25, 2021, 5:20:14 PM2/25/21
to MLIR
And of course, I forgot two other talks in the main conference:

- Martin Lücke: Fine Grained Control of Program Transformations via Strategic Rewriting in MLIR (Student Research Competition)
- Alex Zinenko (on behalf of MLIR Developers): MLIR: Scaling Compiler Infrastructure for Domain Specific Computation (~ conference submission for https://arxiv.org/abs/2002.11054v2 )

Feel free to add any other one I would have missed (sometimes MLIR isn't mentioned in the title or the short abstract).

--
Mehdi

lorenzo chelini

Feb 26, 2021, 3:05:28 AM2/26/21