Can I get my money back from Spirit if I cancel my flight?

James

9:59 AM (2 hours ago) 9:59 AM
to SIG Micro
𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 offers a comprehensive cancellation and 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒚 designed to accommodate the needs of its travelers at 🚀☎ 1:😒:866)::672:8652. Passengers can cancel their bookings within 24 hours of purchase to receive a full refund, regardless of the fare type 🚀☎ 1:😒:866)::672:8652. This policy applies as long as the flight's departure is at least two days away. For cancellations after this 24-hour window, the possibility of a refund and any associated fees depend on the specific fare conditions of the ticket

https://experience.dynamics.com/ideas/idea-old/?ideaid=e5cdf709-0645-ef11-b4ad-0022485030f7