Tensorflow Lite Micro for MicroPython

Cyber Gai

Jun 8, 2022, 9:12:37 AM6/8/22
to SIG Micro
Greetings,

I am working on a project that uses a Tensorflow Lite model running on an edge device. The specifications for the system are as follows:
  • Zephyr RTOS
  • Tensorflow Lite Model
  • Litex VexRiscv SoC
  • Arty FPGA
Applications on Zephyr are written in C/C++ by default. However, I've come to find C/C++ a bit difficult to write (I'm from Python background). Zephyr RTOS has a binding to MicroPython (Python for microcontrollers) but it does not have a Tensorflow Lite library.

I want to contribute in porting Tensorflow Lite to MicroPython. Would I be assisted for this proposal?

Michael O'Cleirigh

Dec 8, 2022, 11:32:41 PM12/8/22
to SIG Micro, Cyber Gai
Hello,

I made a micropython user c module that wraps tflm.  It works for ESP32 and RP2 but has issues with STM32.  I added an issue to try to add Zephyr support:

Regards,

Michael