Support for extra layers in TF lite for micro

Eston Z

Apr 21, 2022, 5:04:24 PM4/21/22
to SIG Micro
Hi guys,

May I ask that is it possible to transfer tf model(conv, pooling, batchnormalization and dropout and flatten layer) to tf lite for micro model? For what I can check in " all_ops_resolver.cc ", I can not find batch and dropout layers support.

Best Wishes
Yuxuan

Eston Z

Apr 21, 2022, 5:06:59 PM4/21/22
to SIG Micro, Eston Z
Or i could use some self-define operations?

Best Wishes
Yuxuan Zhang

Deqiang Chen

Apr 25, 2022, 1:42:56 PM4/25/22
to Eston Z, SIG Micro
Hello,

By "self-define" operations, I think you are referring to "custom" Op.  Custom Op gives your abilities to define your own operation.
An example of custom OP is

Best regards!
Deqiang