Re: Cortex M generic micro_time.cc

Advait Jain

Sep 2, 2021, 5:39:03 PM9/2/21
to Pete Warden, SIG micro, Jaesung Chung, Anonymous, TensorFlow Lite

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 2:36 PM Pete Warden <petew...@google.com> wrote:
Thanks Jaesung! This is actually something that's defined by the Arm Cortex M platform, so I don't know the definitive answer. From looking at the documentation though, it appears that each tick represents one cycle count. So, for example, if you have a CPU clocked at 48MHz, each tick will represent 1/48,000,000 of a second. This is only a guess though, so you'll need to check with the datasheet of your hardware or its manufacturer to be certain.

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 2:27 PM Jaesung Chung <jae...@google.com> wrote:
Adding +Pete Warden +Advait Jain for the visilibity

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 9:49 AM Anonymous <buis...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I am wondering what is the value of 1 tick in seconds for the Cortex M generic micro_time.cc file.

I wanted to know what does 1 tick represent when I use this file to run micro_profiler.cc and get the ticks for my model.

Thanks

Anonymous

Sep 2, 2021, 7:52:26 PM9/2/21
to Advait Jain, Pete Warden, SIG micro, Jaesung Chung, TensorFlow Lite
Thanks resolved!