🎶 + 🧠 Music + Artificial Intelligence Reading Group @ Mila, Montréal 🎶 + 🧠

Sonnery Hugo

Jul 26, 2022, 10:39:17 AM7/26/22
to Magenta Discuss

Dear all,

The Music + AI Reading Group is about to enter its second academic year of existence. During the past 6+ months, we have had an incredible series of talks, held every Friday at 2pm EST, by incredible researchers from around the world. We encourage you to check out our Youtube Channel in order to know more about our past talks : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdrzCFRsIFGw2fiItAk5_Og/videos.

We are currently looking for researchers, artists and engineers eager to present their work in our reading group for the Fall 2022 season (starting early September) ! Talks usually last 40 minutes (recorded or not depending on the presenter’s preference), followed by 20 minutes or so of discussion and questions.

Feel free to fill in this document in order to register for a slot to present your work : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1skb83P8I30XHmjnmyEbPAboy3Lrtavt_jHrD-9Q5U44/edit?usp=sharing.

Sincerely yours,

Hugo Sonnery & Yusong Wu, student organizers